Saturday 2 March 2013

A Diggin' Kinda Day


The leg bone's connected to the thigh bone; the thigh bone's connected to the .........HIP BONE - and I found mine! I have un-buried my hip bones - how absolutely amazing! I don't think I ever thought about it much when I was burying them years ago - like, you know, saying "I am burying you now for another day" or "X marks the spot - I will be back to dig you out".

I didn't envision myself slinging mud in all directions looking for them either but that is kind of what I had to do. Dig up the many, many reasons why I couldn't lose the weight and throw those against the bathroom wall! Wring out my crying towel and use it to wipe down those dirty walls! Even if I gain this week - and believe me those aren't mud stains around this hungry mouth (can anyone spell c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e?) - I refuse to bury these old bones again. Yesterday I walked over 15000 steps - a new record - I am going to walk, walk, walk this weight off - just watch me!

2 comments:

  1. This paints a very vivid picture for me, and I have never looked at what I've done to myself like this. I can be my own archaeologist and start undigging my true self!

    Thank you SO much for this! You are doing so well and discovering so much about yourself in the process. I really appreciate you sharing what you learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So great to hear from you. It is all about the journey and sharing it just makes it so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete